Newhaven Funerals goal and mission is to provide people and their families with the easiest, calmest and most stress free funeral arrangements as possible.
Losing a loved one is never something that you want to have to deal with, so it is important for us to take some of the burden off you in terms of the planning and preparation for the final goodbye.
It might not be something that people think about much in their everyday lives, but the fact of the matter is that there are trends and fads in funerals just like in any other area of life.
One such trend that we have seen a sudden rise in for funerals has been the choice of coloured coffins over the more traditional options.
Here are a few reasons why this might be the case.
- Having a coloured coffin can be more representative of you as a person. You can choose your favourite colour, or a colour that means a lot to you or your family.
- A coloured coffin can make your funeral a lot less sad and maudlin. It will provide a fun talking point for the mourners, and a nice bright colour can completely change the mood of the service.
- If you are someone who has never lived life in the straight lane, someone who always enjoyed being unconventional, then a coloured coffin is the perfect choice to have a last goodbye in the same way that you liked to live.
- If you don’t enjoy the dour nature of traditional funerals, then a coloured coffin can add some literally and figurative colour to the proceedings. It can make something that is traditionally very sad feel more hopeful, fun, and fitting to your personality.
- Coloured coffins are just more unique than the normal browns or whites that you see. If you want to go out with colour, then why not do so with a brilliant, bold, bright casket that will last long in the memory?
So, if you are in the unfortunate position of having to plan a funeral, or you are just interested in pre arranging a funeral, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
A member of our dedicated, friendly and sympathetic team will be happy to help you with any queries that you might have so please don’t hesitate to contact us 24 hours a day on 1300 004 910 to enquire about out services.
Our aim is to make the process and talk of funerals as easy as possible.
You might find our previous post “Arranging a Funeral – What We Do” of assistance.