What We Do for You
Our expert team are here to help when arranging a funeral. With our support, your loved one’s funeral arrangements will be a less stressful experience. Our team will respond to all your needs, regardless of the time or day. Allow us to handle most of the “heavy lifting” so you can focus on more important family matters. We can easily handle the following on your behalf:
- Secure permits and death certificates
- Arrange cremation or burial
- Notify family and friends
- Assist with coffin selection
- Help with floral selection and arrangement
- Register the death and apply for the official ‘Death Certificate’
- Liaise with clergy or celebrant
- Book and organise the venue
- Organise after funeral catering
- and more
Arranging a funeral will require identifying any special requests, such as the request to scatter ashes at sea, provide farewell fireworks, or other unique funeral ideas . Our expert team is more than capable of helping you with this.
Our company uses computer tablets and modern technology to present all options to you. You’ll be invited to join ‘Family Link’ where you can upload images and family details and keep in contact with us at all times. We implement bar code scanning technology to keep track of everything so we know precisely where your loved one is at all times.
As one of the most trusted funeral homes in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Newhaven Funerals is ready to provide you modern, sincere, compassionate and reliable service.
Here for You 24/7
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will provide help and guidance from the first contact you make with us.
We provide you with a no-obligation written estimate and would be happy to meet with you to discuss your unique funeral requirements, ideas and plans and provide you with options on the type of funeral services available.
We can meet at your place or ours.
Our compassionate team members can meet with you in the comfort of your home or alternatively you are welcome to visit our offices which are in Brisbane and Gold Coast.
We welcome your inquiry and encourage your contact us at any time.
How much will a funeral cost?
- The basic cost of a cremation is $2395 and traditional style burial or cremation service ranges from $5995 with many options in between.
- You can find more accurate costs here.
Listed are the most common items you need to pay for when you arrange a funeral:
- Funeral director fees
- Death certificate
- Burial / cremation
- Cemetery plot
- Other expenses, such as a celebrant or clergy, flowers, newspaper notices and the wake
Talk to us about the inclusions of our costs or ask us to send you our itemised price list.