Arranging a Funeral and Associated Funeral Costs
We understand the loss of a loved one is very difficult and our thoughts are with you during this very difficult time.
When a loved one passes away, one of your first calls should be to one of our expert funeral directors to find out how we can help and what are the associated funeral costs, we’re available to call on 1800 644 524.
Our family owned Funeral Company has cared for thousands of South East Queensland families since 1979.
- We provide this information to ensure you are well informed and financially prepared.
- Funeral costs have been compiled to allow a clear understanding of our fees and what is included.
- Each option has been designed to accommodate a broad range of our community.
- We have several price packages ranging between $2395 and $5995 and all prices include GST.
You can contact us 24 hours 7 days.
- Burial or Cremation
- Funeral Service Type (e.g: Church Service, Chapel Service, or Graveside service).
- An Unattended Funeral Service where no family, friends or other mourners are present.
- Casket or Coffin Selection or Cremation
- Other Options (e.g: inclusion of funeral flowers, funeral notice, order of service booklets)
What We Do for You.
You will be provided a fixed price with an all-inclusive quote.
Your family will have access to our ‘Family Link’ messaging system.
You’ll receive our ‘Tech Package’ which includes;
- An online tribute page.
- Live Streaming at our crematorium.
- The KeepAR app which allows guests to receive and share images that appear on the slideshow presentation at the funeral. Find out more about KeepAR here.
- You’ll get access to software that will allow you to be involved at all times and help you submit information including photos, obituaries and documents.
- Computer tablets will be used to make arrangements for ease and accuracy.
We’ll come to your home to make arrangements if you prefer & we’ll prepare a photo slideshow presentation with music for the ceremony.
- Your guests will be served fresh fruit and iced water following the funeral.
- We automatically register the death and apply for the certificate on your behalf.
- Our expert staff will provide dignified and respectful mortuary care and transport at all times.
- One of our helpful team members will always answer your calls 24/7.
- We only use our staff and our equipment ensuring everything remains in house.
- We’ll provide you every option every time.
We maintain a follow up service to ensure all other matters have been taken care of and we continue faithfully to assist you with most other pre and post funeral tasks.
ABOVE ALL – WE WILL PROVIDE YOU RESPECTFUL & RELIABLE SERVICE.